Dear Litvinova Medical patients! We are experiencing extremely high call volume now. Please use Contact Us form to request a callback. If you like to schedule an appointment, please use the green "Book an Appointment" button on top. To obtain your test results or to leave a message for Dr. Litvinova, please log in to our Patient Portal. Thank you for understanding.
- It is your responsibility to notify the office in a timely manner when refills are necessary. Approval of your refill may take up to three business days so please be courteous and do not wait to call. If you use a mail order pharmacy, please contact us fourteen (14) days before your medication is due to run out.
- Medication refills will only be addressed during regular office hours. The urgent care staff will not return any phone calls regarding refills. Please notify your provider on the next business day if you find yourself out of medication after hours. No prescriptions will be refilled on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Refills can only be authorized on medication prescribed by Dr. Litvinova. We will not refill medications prescribed by other providers.
- Some medications require prior authorization. Depending on your insurance this process may involve several steps by both your pharmacy and Dr. Litvinova. The providers and pharmacies are familiar with this process and will handle the prior authorization as quickly as possible. Only your pharmacy is notified of the approval status. Neither the pharmacy nor the provider can guaranty that your insurance company will approve the medication. Please check with your pharmacy or your insurance company for updates.
- It is important to keep your scheduled appointment to ensure that you receive timely refills. Repeated no shows or cancellations will result in a denial of refills. All prescriptions require a follow up appointment every 3 to 6 months.
- If you have any questions regarding medications please discuss these during your appointment. If for any reason you feel your medication needs to be adjusted or changed please contact us immediately.
- New symptoms or events require a clinic appointment. Dr. Litvinova will not diagnose or treat over the phone.